Come and Show Us Your Pet! – Tuesday at 5PM
The Parade will be held in the Show Barn arena. Anyone under the age of 19 may enter this event. Participation is not restricted to youth show exhibitors and there is no fee to enter.
- If your pet is not a Youth Show exhibit, the pet parade committee must approve its entry before entering arena. No large animals allowed!
- Your pet must be in good health and free from disease.
- You must be able control your pet.
- Sign up in the show office that day before 4:45pm.
- Judges may add or adjust categories to recognize striking or unusual characteristics of the wide variety of pets entered.
- All entries will receive participation ribbons.
Awards will be given for the following categories:
Prettiest Color – Most Freckles – Best Dressed Cat – Most Spots – Longest Ears – Best Dressed Other – Biggest Ears – Longest Hair – Cutest Trick – Smallest Pet – Biggest Pet – Most Well Behaved – Funniest Looking Pet – Best Dressed Dog – Favorite Stuffed